Before you begin applying your makeup, take the time to prepare for this process. More specifically, you should choose the right tools and products. A set of cosmetics for creating a perfect tone depends on your goals, preferences, and budget, but as a rule, the list includes the following elements.
List of Makeup Products
- Foundation, cushion, CC, or BB cream.
How to Apply MakeUp Correctly?
- Regardless of the type of makeup, be it evening, daytime, or art, you should always take the time to prepare your skin. To do this, you need to cleanse your face and apply a nourishing cream. For the best moisturizing effect, gently massage the face with your fingers.
- If you want the makeup to go right, apply the foundation after using the cream. The best way to do this is to apply a primer all over your face. It prepares the skin and helps your makeup last longer.
- Next, you need to apply a foundation. Pay special attention to the choice of it. Its tone and texture may vary depending on the situation.
- Next is contouring. It will make your facial features look more defined. The application technique varies depending on the type of makeup. For evening makeup, you can make “full-fledged” sculpting, using light and dark contouring products. For daytime or, for example, wedding makeup, it is better to do almost imperceptible, gentle contouring.
- Minor imperfections such as acne, scars, and redness can be covered with concealer. Apply a less dense concealer to your skin under the eyes. Many people want to know how to emphasize their eyes with makeup. This is not surprising, since now everyone has to wear masks when going outdoors. To do this, it is important to first make up your eyes and only then use a concealer. In this case, you do not have to worry that messy mascara will ruin your makeup.
- The next step is to apply cream or dry blush without blending it. To make your face look fresh, use a highlighter, it is suitable for all types of makeup.
- The final stage will be fixing the makeup with a fixing spray or powder.
If you memorize the sequence of these simple steps and practice a little, it will be easy to figure out how to properly do any type of makeup.