With the help of makeup, you can focus on certain parts of your face and significantly change the way you look. In particular, if you know how to make your eyes bigger using makeup, then it will be easy for you to create a glamorous and alluring look that will attract everyone’s attention.
How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger with Makeup?
First of all, you should work on your eyebrows. The first step is to shape them by removing extra hairs. Then you need to tint your eyebrows, lift their ends up and highlight the lower border with a light concealer and a small amount of highlighter. The next step is to cover up the dark circles under your eyes. This should be done with a concealer of the right color.
Having finished with the preparation, you can move on to making your eyes look bigger with makeup:
- apply a highlighter to the corners of your eyes;
- apply shadows of soft and natural colors on your eyelids;
- cover the edges of your eyelashes with darker shadows;
- fill in the space between your lashes using kajal;
- curl your lashes and cover them with several layers of mascara;
- draw thin arrows based on the position of your eyes. If you have close-set eyes, then start drawing the arrow from the middle of the eyelid, if you have normal or wide-set eyes, then draw it starting from the inner corner;
- line up the bottom row of eyelashes with a white pencil.